Random thoughts this week.
A week of turmoil, difficulty and reflection.
It’s been a week of mostly bad news all around, and during my two hour drive yesterday, I had a chance to reflect on some of the things that invaded my thoughts this week.
1. Just when you least expect it, someone you care about will leave this world=Life
2. The one person who works with you to develop your writing skills=Support
3. Someone who tries to take advantage of your good nature=Sponge
4. There’s always someone who has the ability to make you laugh=Clown
5. The one person who will always encourage you=Friend
6. One person will never make the effort with you that you make with them=Selfish
7. Just when you don’t expect it, bad news can be only a phone call away=Unexpected
8. There’s always one person who thinks they’re better than their peers=Arrogance
9. One truly great story lurking around in your brain=Creativity
10. The one story you have faith in to see it published=Determination
And for the piece de resistance, there’s always one publisher that will love your story as much as you do.
Filed under: Daily Blog |